EIP – Powertrain and Embedded System in Electric Vehicle Technology
The Indian electric car market size was valued at $71.1 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $707.4 million by 2025, witnessing a CAGR of 34.5% during the forecast period.
2019 is the year where major companies have launched their products in the market from Mahindra & Mahindra to TATA Motors to Hyundai to Bajaj Motors to Ather Energy to Ultraviolette to Tork Motorcycle. The market has also recognised the biggest collaboration for the technology exchange, for example, Maruti Suzuki with Toyota Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra with Ford Motors.
Scope in the EV industry
The government had initiated the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan in the year 2013 with an objective to put 6-7 million electric vehicles on Indian roads by 2020 and committing to achieving 30% e-mobility in the country by 2030. The government’s Automotive Mission Plan 2026 evaluates to create an additional 10 million jobs in the future.
What is EIP?
EIP refers to the Employability Improvement Program, India’s first and only blended certification program launched by Autobot Academy in association with Autobot India, India’s first specialised and a leading technology consulting company in E-mobility. The EIP is being designed to upskill and reskill the engineers on the emerging technologies in the E-mobility to support the industry with job-ready manpower with verified skills.
EIP is India’s first and only EV specialised job-profile focused placement course for graduate engineers who are looking to build their career into EV industry.
- Designed for undergraduate and graduate engineers with up to 4 years of experience
- Job-profile focused training and development
- 15+ case studies and live projects
- 300+ hours of core training (online + offline)
- Cutting-edge training infrastructure with latest tools, machines and equipment
- Practical hands-on activities and workshops
- Timely doubt resolutions
- Globally recognised certificate
- Placement support
What you can expect from EIP- EVPES?
- Deep knowledge of Electric Vehicle Technology and its components
- Industrial design, development and validation protocols
- Focused knowledge on Automotive sensors, transducers, data acquisition and data processing methods
- Automotive Embedded systems, communication protocols and diagnostics
- Knowledge of various mathematical tools and simulation software
- Knowledge of organizational workflow and documentation
SOFTWARE AND TOOLS COVERED
- 0-4 year work experience
- Final year B.Tech/M.Tech engineering graduates from Mech/Auto/EEE/ECE/EE
|Electric Vehicle Powertrain and Integration||Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle
|Powertrain Selection Methodologies|
|Basics of Control Systems & Mathematical Modeling|
|EV Power & Communication Architecture|
|EV Energy Storage Technology|
|Motor Technology, Driving Techniques & PE Systems|
|Employability Improvement Session|
|Electric Vehicle Embedded Systems||Basics of Embedded Systems in EV|
|EV Microcontrollers, Sensors & Transducers|
|EV Communication Protocol|
|Employability Improvement Session|
|Testing and Project Submission||Automotive Indian Standards|
|Mock interview and Document Preparations|
|Final Project Report Submission|
*Each module contains various topics and subtopics
Why join EIP in EVPES?
- The Indian Auto industry faces a talent crunch. It gears up for the impending Electric Vehicle (EV) revolution and there just aren’t enough engineers with expertise in the field.
- “In 2019, current demand pegged at more than 15,000 engineers mostly in electric, electronic and mechanical discipline and likely to touch, 25000 in the next two years or so, provided that only 1000 engineers were employed in 2018 against the demand for 5000 engineers by the auto industry in India for EVs and EV-related projects.”
- To cater to such a huge skill or employability gap, Autobot India has dedicated spent one year time to design the EIP EVPES for the engineers in consultations with industry experts, EV companies and top recruiters to enhance the candidate’s skills to improve cutting edge employability abilities to meet the emerging industry talent demand.
- EV-PSES course will offer better exposure in the industry to our candidates.
Career Opportunity after EIP
In the fast-changing technology environment, it is very important to stay intact upgraded with new skills and knowledge to become unique and to capitalise the job opportunities around you.
To become a professional Electric Vehicle Engineer and learn how to design, develop, test and troubleshoot the powertrain systems of EVs and deploy application-based projects in Lithium Battery, BMS, ECU, DAQ, CAN 2.0 and more.
With your 4 months, EIP EVPES certification program you’ll be eligible for the following much-demanded job profiles in the EV industry are:
- Powertrain Engineer
- Embedded Engineer
- Battery Engineer
- Battery Testing Engineer
- BMS Engineer
- Powertrain Integration Engineer
- Diagnosis and Troubleshooting Engineer
Module 1 - Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle
Module 2 - EV Powertrain Selection
Module 3 - Basics of Control Systems
Module 4 - EV Power and Communication Architecture
Module 5 - EV Battery Technology
Module 6 - Motor Technology and Driving Techniques
Module 7 - Basics of Embedded in EV
Module 8 - EV Microcontrollers
Sensors & Transducers
Module 9 - EV Communication Protocol
Module 10 - Automotive Industry Standards (AIS)
New Batch: February 1st, 2021
Total Intake: 20 seats
Last Date of Admission: January 15th, 2021
Disclaimer: Company holds all the rights to change the date, time and venue of the programs under special circumstances, climate change, natural calamity and pandemic without any prior notice.