India’s #1 EV technology specialized learning platform in collaboration with
Why we're ranked #1
Specialized and Industry FocusedWe’re India's first and only EV technology learning platform which is specialised and offers industry focused certification courses.
Technology Learning ExperienceAutobot Learning Studio™ is a unique and powerful tool which offers world class technology learning experience to learners with virtual hands-on experience.
Learning Collaborations and RecognitionAutobot Academy offers the widest range of exclusive certification and courses in collaboration with top EV companies with global recognition to learners.
- India's 1st EV course by any EV OEM
- Q&A session library
- Course that focused to 100% industry learning
- Learn and collaborate with ALS
- Learn what is not in any textbook
- Course is developed by EV experts only
- TOP SKILLS THAT YOU WILL LEARN This course offers 360 degrees learning everything about an Electric Vehicle. You will learn about EV architecture, Powertrain selections calculations, Battery & BMS, HV & LV, Power distribution and an overview of the diagnostic and troubleshooting process.
- CAREER SCOPE After Autobot Level 1 certification, candidates confidently may apply for any entry-level job opportunity in the EV industry.
- WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR? This course can be taken by any level of industry professionals (non-EV), entrepreneurs, students and faculty who what to develop the overall knowledge and skill in EV technology.
- MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY Anyone who wants to learn about Electric Vehicles!
Stand out with Autobot globally recognized GRADE certificate and make a distinctive pace in your EV career.
Autobot Grade Certificate is a globally recognized and industry-accepted certificate issued by Autobot Academy in association with Autobot India or other industry partners which is awarded to only qualified learners who complete the course with a minimum of 60 percent throughout the course.
Earn course participation certificate by Autobot Academy at the end of the course.
Introduction to EV This module talks about the basics of the automobile - the basic requirement for a vehicle to be labelled as an automobile. The various architecture present and their combinations.
In this video we will discuss about the basic requirement for a vehicle to be termed as an automobile and take a look at the different architecture available currently in the market. And by the end we will study the major components of an electric vehicle.
In this video we will journey through time in order to understand the reasons and factors resposnible for coming of EV.
In this video we will look at the trends for last decade and the future predictions in EV industry. Also, discuss about the factors affecting the EV industry.
Types of EV and its Architectures This module starts by mentioning the various types of electric vehicle architecture, currently present in the market.
EV Powertrain Selection Process In this module, you will learn, apply and understand the process of how to select the EV Powertrain and various forces that impact its performance and selection process.
Electrical Control Unit System In this module, you will learn about the basics of motor and their control. Various components are involved in the control mechanism, principles of HV and LV components are used.
Energy Storage System in EV In this module, you will walk through the final stage of electric vehicle design - the battery pack. You will start with various cell types and the parameters to look for while selecting the suitable cell. Following this, you go on to select the battery pack and calculate the cell combination. Now the major concern with the battery pack is safety - hence, comes the BMS. You will look at the basic architectures of BMS available and how to select the suitable BMS for your application. And finally, by the end of the module, you will be able to calculate the range of the battery pack. By the end of the module, you will also learn about the various recycling processes involved in handling Li-Ion cells.
Electric Vehicle Charging System Once the battery pack is clear and you understand the terminologies regarding charging and discharging of the pack, this module will take you through the charging process of the vehicle. We start with types of connectors in the EV and go on to look at the various methods of charging the battery pack in the EV.
HV Safety Consideration in EVs In this module, you will learn about the various constructional and functional safety norms related to HV system handling. You will come to know about various tools and procedures to be followed and IS 26262 standards.
Diagnostics and Troubleshooting in EV In this module you will learn about the various handling protocols in an HV system, the components involved and their functionality - we come to this final module where you will learn more about the general errors which are faced in an EV and what are the diagnosis related to that.
- Overview on EV vs ICE vehicle on architecture, technology and its components
- Calculate torque and power requirement for the vehicle
- Calculate the motor requirements as per the vehicle requirement
- Basic nomenclature of Electric Vehicle technology
- Calculate the battery pack required and cell arrangement
- Perform the selection of suitable BMS topology and architecture for the required application
- Knowledge about the key HV components
- The functioning of HV components
- HV constructional and functional safety protocols
- Detection of basic errors and diagnoses
- To upskill your knowledge into EV with industrial level understanding
- To develop you knowledge and skills to become confident in EV technology
- To stand out of the crowd with Autobot certification in collaboration with MG Motor and ASDC
- To start your career in the EV sector with right knowledge and recognition
- The EV sector in India is expected to create 10 million jobs by 2025. The Indian electric car market size was valued at $71.1 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $707.4 million by 2025.
Industry Mentors and Resources
- Industry mentors, learning resources, personalised learning experience and graders will help you along the way to resolve any subject matters related queries
- They grade your assignments and share one-on-one feedback
Autobot Learning Studio (ALS)™
- More freedom to learn with projects virtually using Autobot Learning Studio anytime, anywhere
- Autobot Learning Studio™ allows learners to take live notes while taking the lectures and stay accessible for a lifetime
- Autobot Learning Studio allows learners to access of our exclusive Q&A directory within the course for expanding knowledge and doubts clarifications
- Peer-to-peer learning collaboration with 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalized experts feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
Autobot Certified Member Community
- Certified learners get the lifetime access to our community for job alerts, industry insights, webinars and knowledge sharing sessions
- Community will help certified learners in career development and to stay updated with industry trends and opportunities
- Certified learners will get the exposure of industry connect and networking opportunities
- Access to Autobot knowledge sharing sessions by industry experts
- Expert mentors guide you on the career path that’s right for you
- Suggestions on setting your short term and long term career goals
- Mentors from various domains help you gain valuable industry insights
- Our dedicated learner success team posts hands-picked opportunities from top organisations relevant to your profile and experience
- Alumni connect for industry insights and interview tips.
- Feedback from experts to make your CV/LinkedIn profile stand out of the crowd
- Tips on customizing your resume for the job profile you are applying to
Interview Preparation Session (Level 2 and above courses)
- 1:1 mock interviews with industry experts to help you land your dream job
- Guidance from our pool of alumni currently in roles you aspire for.
- Develop industry context with case studies and answers to common technical and HR questions
Autobot Member Community (AMC)
- Autobot Certified Members will get lifetime access to AMC.
- Get access to job alerts, trends, and industry insights.
- Opportunity to boost up your credibility in the industry.
- Access to Autobot exclusive knowledge session by experts.
- Lifetime Autobot Forum access for learning, networking, collaborations.