India’s #1 EV technology specialized learning platform in collaboration with
Why we're ranked #1
Specialized and Industry FocusedWe’re India's first and only EV technology learning platform which is specialised and offers industry focused certification courses.
Technology Learning ExperienceAutobot Learning Studio™ is a unique and powerful tool which offers world class technology learning experience to learners with virtual hands-on experience.
Learning Collaborations and RecognitionAutobot Academy offers the widest range of exclusive certification and courses in collaboration with top EV companies with global recognition to learners.
- India's No. #1 beginner course on BMS
- Project based Learning with Autobot Learning Studio (ALS)
- Exclusive Q&A session library to make fast-pace learning progress without any hurdle
- Grab overall knowledge on BMS for EV application
- Peer-to-peer seamless learning eco-system
- Learn, Collaborate and Network post Autobot certification
- TOP SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN You will learn about the core fundamentals of the BMS with its industrial level applications. You. will be able to develop your skill in how to select the BMS components, architecture understanding and safety management.
- Career Opportunity Due to the rise of HEVs, BEVs and FCEVs, there is a huge demand for BMS engineers to develop a robust system to control, monitor and analyze battery performance, safety and life. BMS is the global emerging hot career option for electrical and electronics, computer science and IT engineers to work in the different functions of the BMS hardware and software domains.
- WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR? This is a Level 1 certification crash course for BMS and can be taken by anyone who is new in this domain. This course is recommended to candidates who are going to pursue Autobot Level 2 advance certification course in BMS. domain.
- ELIGIBILITY This course can be taken by any professional and academic background of candidates who have interested in learning about BMS.
Stand out with Autobot globally recognized GRADE certificate and make a distinctive pace in your EV career.
Autobot Grade Certificate is a globally recognized and industry-accepted certificate issued by Autobot Academy in association with Autobot India or other industry partners which is awarded to only qualified learners who complete the course with a minimum of 60 percent throughout the course.
Earn course participation certificate by Autobot Academy at the end of the course.
BMS Introduction In this module, you will learn about why is there a need for BMS. What is thermal runaway? How is it caused? Cell Types on the basis of their form structures.
BMS Architecture In this module, you will learn about what are the features and functionality of a BMS? What are the basic components of a BMS and how it functions? Understand in detail the CLass A Architecture and its functionality.
Measuring Cell Parameters In this module, you will learn about what are the various methods to measure the cell voltage in a pack? What are the various BMS Topologies and Configuration as per the complexity of the battery pack and How to measure the current in a battery pack?
Safety Parameters In this module, you will learn about what are the parameters to be considered for battery pack safe operation? What are the various methods for cell balancing? Why is it needed and the parameters controlled by BMS and their execution?
Selection Process of BMS In this module, you will learn about how to select BMS suitable for the battery pack. What kind of fuse to select to ensure the safe operation of the battery pack?
Battery Charging In this module, you will learn about what is C Rating and how to interpret the data? Various charging states and regions for a Li-ion battery and Methodology used for battery charging.
- Why is there a need for BMS?
- Basics functionalities of BMS
- Basics functionalities of BMS
- BMS Architecture
- How to ensure battery safety
- How to select the components to make the BMS
- Overview on Thermal Runway and Battery Thermal Management System (BTMS)
- How to calculate C rate and SOC
- To develop your fundamentals clear and strong on BMS
- To get the clarity on your BMS domain selection for the job-career
- To understand the overall about BMS in terms of design architecture, safety, application and its component selection process.
- India battery monitoring system market is anticipated to grow at a strong CAGR by 2026, owing to the government push for battery operated, electric vehicles for energy conservation to reduce the environmental pollution. Moreover, the increasing need for adoption of renewable power sources and the rising need for prevention of unplanned power outages, will propel the growth of the India battery monitoring system market in the next five years.
- Based on the end user, automotive industry segment is expected to dominate the battery monitoring systems market due to the increased adoption of battery monitoring systems in electric vehicles, golf carts and material handling equipment.
Industry Mentors and Resources
- Industry mentors, learning resources, personalised learning experience and graders will help you along the way to resolve any subject matters related queries
- They grade your assignments and share one-on-one feedback
Autobot Learning Studio (ALS)™
- More freedom to learn with projects virtually using Autobot Learning Studio anytime, anywhere
- Autobot Learning Studio™ allows learners to take live notes while taking the lectures and stay accessible for a lifetime
- Autobot Learning Studio allows learners to access of our exclusive Q&A directory within the course for expanding knowledge and doubts clarifications
- Peer-to-peer learning collaboration with 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalized experts feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
Autobot Certified Member Community
- Certified learners get the lifetime access to our community for job alerts, industry insights, webinars and knowledge sharing sessions
- Community will help certified learners in career development and to stay updated with industry trends and opportunities
- Certified learners will get the exposure of industry connect and networking opportunities
- Access to Autobot knowledge sharing sessions by industry experts
- Expert mentors guide you on the career path that’s right for you
- Suggestions on setting your short term and long term career goals
- Mentors from various domains help you gain valuable industry insights
- Our dedicated learner success team posts hands-picked opportunities from top organisations relevant to your profile and experience
- Alumni connect for industry insights and interview tips.
- Feedback from experts to make your CV/LinkedIn profile stand out of the crowd
- Tips on customizing your resume for the job profile you are applying to
Interview Preparation Session (Level 2 and above courses)
- 1:1 mock interviews with industry experts to help you land your dream job
- Guidance from our pool of alumni currently in roles you aspire for.
- Develop industry context with case studies and answers to common technical and HR questions
Autobot Member Community (AMC)
- Autobot Certified Members will get lifetime access to AMC.
- Get access to job alerts, trends, and industry insights.
- Opportunity to boost up your credibility in the industry.
- Access to Autobot exclusive knowledge session by experts.
- Lifetime Autobot Forum access for learning, networking, collaborations.